Monday 16 July 2012

Swanning about

This is a outfit i wore earlier in the week, i had the day off work and had intended to spend it in my pj's but my hubby got a last minute holiday at work and came home to surprise me, with a giant bourbon and an iced tea isn't he the best?!
We decided to head over to doncaster as i really needed a new bra, i had seen a few on the simply be website so i decided to visit the store to try a few on. Now if you haven't been to a simply be store and you have one near you i suggest you go it was a great experience. As i said i was only going for a bra but i did end up taking a playsuit and a dress into the changing rooms with me too. The store had a great sale on and most of the stock was reduced. It was really well laid out and i was very impressed with the store and the staff. The changing rooms are amazing and they have a magic mirror that takes your picture and you can email it to yourself or put it on twitter or facebook. I did try to use it but i think it must have been having an off day and just didn't want to work for me, sometimes i think technology hates me!
I ended up buying the dresses and a bra and put it onto my simply be account as you are able to do this in store as long as you have photo id and your account details. I decided as i was going to the simply be store it was only right to be wearing simply be so i put on my swan print dress I've had for a few months.



I bought this dress in my usual size 22 and it fits really well its so comfy and as its made of jersey it moves with you. It was £39 and is still available here if you are planning to buy it you don't need to size up its a great fit and a good length for me too.
I wore the dress with my new necklace which i love and you can read about in this post.
Here's a sneak peek of my dress and playsuit which i will blog about soon i promise.

My mr also spotted a sweet stand on the way out and we bought a few treats.I cannot explain how much i love baby ruth's!
Yummy!
Have you been up to much recently? bought any bargains ?
XOXO





12 comments:

  1. I have the swan print dress - and don't wear it nearly enough! Downside of having so many amazing dresses, some get lost for a while!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post on it it made me want it! I have the same problems sometimes I forget what I have xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too I have a couple of swan bits I love all bird print really xx

      Delete
  3. Hi dear Rachel, Your swan printed dress is so so pretty. And I am very curious about your heart printed dress and playsuit..:))
    I like to go to mall and buy dresses or any cloth too much..:))
    Have a very happy new week..:))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love shopping too I will wear them soon for you to see they are really pretty hope you have a great week too xx

      Delete
  4. I never realised Simply Be had actual shops! The electronic mirrors sound pretty cool! I love the dress you're wearing; it really suits you, and I love the print! Love the prints of your purchases, too- can't wait to see them on xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing ! I loved the shop. Thanks I love it it's super comfy! I'm hoping to wear them soon xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Isn't it and such a bargain too can't wait to wear it. Xx

      Delete
    2. I saw this dress and wanted it but dh told me it was nice as a top but too short for a dress! :0( looks lovely!

      Delete
    3. I it's a good length for me but I am short you could always wear it with leggings then you get the feel of a dress but no bum flashing :) thank you xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.