Thursday 25 October 2012

From the depths of the wardrobe

I needed something to wear the other day and decided to have a look in my work wardrobe, i came across this dress that i've had for a while from Asos. I got it in one of the many great sales they have for about £14!

IMG_3711


IMG_3716
There really is nothing amazing on that wall
but i always seem to look at it!


Im not sure about the dress now i've worn it, it's a little tighter around my chest than i would prefer and it is quite short when i sit down. The dress is a size 20 so thats the reason it doesn't fit great I'm sure on someone smaller it would look fab. But I've decided to add it to the pile of clothes to be sold or swapped.

IMG_3719

The dress has a lovely detail around the bottom of the arms and the hem of the dress which  love.

IMG_3723

I wore it with thick tights and my robot necklace which i've had for a while it was either from Asos or Topshop but was that long ago i don't remember. I had forgotten about him until i saw Laura tweet a picture of hers and remembered it.


IMG_3720

Just a quick post for today how is your week going? My workdays seem to be getting longer and the time I'm away shorter :( 
XOXO

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, you've reminded me I have a robot necklace now (or two!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a few too that I'd forgotten about xx

      Delete
  2. It has beautiful detail and a lovely colour! Sell sell sell! You need to make those pennies to add to the attack fund! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely I just wish the fit was better :( going to add to the sales blog this weekend xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely dress! I also have a necklace like this somewhere... must find it. I'm having the same issues with work at the moment too, it's not good! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape of the dress, and you look lovely in it. Shame your not so happy with it anymore. Why not try wearing it with a belt? Or sell it on and make some money for some new buys xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love it I just wanted it to fit better at the top but I'm sure it will find a good home xx

      Delete
  5. Love the colour of your dress gorgeous girl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helloo! :)

    Just noticed that I was on your blog roll- thank you! :) Just had a nosey through your blog and we have similar tastes, will deffo be having a look on here on future posts! :)

    Sophie xoxo

    p.s- that dress is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) I've followed your blog for ages it was one of the ones I always used to check from my favourites before I had a blogger account . It was blogs like yours that made me want to start mine so thank you ! Glad you like it xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.