Friday 12 October 2012

October beauty box

I was really looking forward to my she said beauty box coming this month as i have loved the previous two. Unfortunately when  it came i was a little disappointed, some of the items where sample sachets or really small but i haven't let this one box change my mind i will still be subscribing and hoping that this was just a one off.
I'm going to start with the star of the box for me


This was Herbacin hand cream its has left my hands so soft i really love this and i plan to buy the tube once I've used the tin up. Its smells lovely and it really does great things for dry hands it really is the winner of the whole box.

This was Cellnique renewal masque the pot is really tiny not even enough to use more than once it does smell very nice but i don't think the sample was big enough to tell if the product s right for you.


Biao night creme, i got 2 sachets of this so enough to try twice. I used my first sachet the other night and i wasn't keen on it at all the cream was quite runny and i really disliked the smell. My face was soft the next morning but not any softer than when i use my No7 cream.


Palmers cocoa butter, everyone knows what it is and i bet 95% of you have used it. This was a small bottle like the kind you get to take on holiday. I don't mind the lotion but i like to get things in the box I've never tried before or new versions of things so this didn't blow me away.


My vitamins Chromium, i really don't know why these are in the box an Internet search gives a few results none of which are very favourable in regards to how the vitamin works or the side effects from it. These went straight in the bin.


B.liv off with those heads, this was again a very small sample i have used it 3 times on a spot but it hasn't really don't anything so maybe it is more of a preventative than a cure. It smells ok and it doesn't sting when you put it on but if its supposed to help reduce spots you already have then its not very good.
Although i didn't like the majority of this box I'm glad i got it as i now know about a great hand cream but i hope this isn't the start of lots of tiny samples. Not the most positive of post i know but i like to be honest.
Did you get a beauty box this month, what was in yours?
XOXO


8 comments:

  1. I tried that b-liv off with those heads as I got it in my box and it made me break out! I did give it a few goes but was fine when I stopped using it again :/
    I also chucked the vitamins.. Hope the next one is better! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not made me break out it just hasn't done anything! Me too i don't want to cancel but if it crappy little sachets all the time then will xx

      Delete
  2. Ohh your all items seem so good quality and very healthy... I like camomile cream so much. I think camomile is very useful for skin...:)9
    I like them so much...:))
    All best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cream was a bit watery for me i think i might try another brand, hope you have a good weekend beck xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried a beauty box before, and I think I would have been disappointed if I'd gotten this one, too. Hopefully next month's will be better xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that you get diff things each month but I like them to be a decent size, I hope so too xx

      Delete
  4. I didn't get the hand cream in mine but it's one I've used before and which I love! I couldn't use my vitamins because they weren't suitable for vegetarians which was disappointing. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that next months box doesn't have as many small samples in it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it where did you buy it as I've nearly used mine and struggling to find it? I don't think vitamins have a place in a beauty box tbh. Me too this box really disappointed me xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.