Friday 25 January 2013

I love a playsuit

As many of you know as well as dresses i do have a soft spot for playsuits and i do own quite a few, if i see one at a bargain price i have to have it !
I got this from Very along with my floral leggings and pretty dress during their sale. I got it for a bargain price of £11.50 which is a great and it came with a belt too.
I wore this to go to do the food shop and have dinner with my hubby and i must say its really comfortable.
Not sure why but i look super miserable in these pictures!

P1013436

I ordered the playsuit in a 24 and I'm so glad i did as it just fastens over the boobs. I wore it with the top 2 buttons undone and a cami underneath just in case as i didn't want to be flashing over dinner.
This playsuit unbuttons but only to above the waist and it doesn't have any zips so its really quite difficult to get in and out of, but once its on its really comfy. The playsuit is no longer available on the website, but if it does come back into stock id definitely recommend sizing up if you can.

P1013440

The print is really pretty, the material is really lightweight and soft so good for the summer too and it also has pockets which is always a bonus.
Are you loving playsuits too?
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. You are so cute! You wear playsuits so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna have to check these playsuit things out! Looks lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should they are amazing and great if its windy no flashing! Xx

      Delete
  3. Love it! You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.