Friday 18 January 2013

Twice as Nice

This is the 3rd twice as nice that i have done with the lovely Lollylikes this time we bring you the Clements Ribeiro floral border dress. Twice as nice gives you the chance to see the same dress on two different body shapes and sizes.
I was lucky enough to be given the dress as a Christmas present from my lovely hubby, i had wanted it for a while but i couldn't afford it at full price which was £65. It went down into the sale just before Christmas to £30 so he bought it for me.

P1013495

This dress is still available online here in a few sizes. I went for a size 20 in this which is a size down from my usual but i think it gives the dress a more fitted look which i love. If you fancy getting yourself  this dress i would suggest to size down i also think that sizing down will help the dress keep its shape as you wash and wear it more. The material is stretchy but still quite thick and the dress comes down to my knee so its a great length on me. 

P1013492

This dress has the most amazing print which stops mid thigh and then changes to a plain black. I'm really glad i got this dress for Christmas and i can see it getting lots of wear over the winter and summer months.
I wore this with my 100 denier tights as its cold and frosty out, my earrings and headscarf and shoes are all from Primark. This dress is really simple but i think that's what makes it stand out and i felt really great wearing it.
P1013497

So that's my take on this lovely dress head over to see Lollylikes and how she's wearing it.
Did you get any of the Clements Ribeiro items in the sale?
XOXO

14 comments:

  1. I really love this dress! The shape is great and it doesn't need lots of accessories as the print is so bold yet simple :) ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too so glad I finally tried it on and got it for Xmas xx

      Delete
  2. you look great, that dress is made for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, after reading your blog I decided on purchasing more dresses, and this is one I bought in the sales! I love it, and do wish I'd sized down but its still wearable in the true size.

    I bought several other pieces, two other clements ribeiro my favourite being the pansy dress in black silk which gives me awesome curves, I even appear to have a waist, who knew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great dress isn't it?! I'm sure you look fab in it :) I have that dress too although I haven't worn it yet but your right it gives a great shape xx

      Delete
  4. I got the red kimono style dress it looks a bit like a nightie though so I am going to accesorize to glad it up a bit...I hope haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see that on you :) I never saw it in the shop so would love to see it on someone . I'm sure you can glam it up and that you'll look fab xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh I like it! I love how it suddenly morphs in to black at the bottom, it's really pretty, and you look fabulous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too that's my favourite part of it :) it's a great fit too xx

      Delete
  6. I was never too bothered about that dress, but it looks stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the website pictures did it justice at all I didn't rate it online but as soon as I tried it on I was in love xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.