Friday 8 February 2013

Birthday fun

I had a lovely day on Monday with my hubby celebrating my birthday and we celebrated as any other shopaholic would by going shopping and then to dinner, all that shopping works up an appetite!
I was treated to breakfast in bed by the hubby while i opened up my gifts. I was really surprised by my lovely friends who sent me gifts that i never expected so a big thank you to Lolly,Rebecca,Beth and Becky.
Rubik cube bag,tesco gift card,hand recovery,bow
horse necklace,swallow necklace and horse glasses chain
My lovely hubby was very generous this year and got me some lovely clothes, two pieces you have seen on Wednesdays post.


I had to include a picture of the card my mum got me, how cute is it?!


Here are a few sneak peeks of my shopping purchases

Primark 3d manicure

New look purchases, i have bought another pair of shorts as i
love my pair so much

Boots, Primark i have lusted after dm's for years but they
are too expensive for how often they would be worn so
these are the perfect alternative

Shirt from Yours
Dress from Tesco


I also had a lovely lunch but as I'm sure you know by now I'm always to eager to tuck in so never mange to get picture of the yummy food!
How do you celebrate your birthday?
XOXO







14 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely shopaholic day and got lots of lovely things! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday sounded great, my kinda day! Those boots are awesome, can't wait to see 'em in a post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was :) those boots are fab I've worn them a few times already :) xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a brilliant day :)
    I love those DM look alike's !
    Launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it was lovely :) and they are amazing if your near a primark grab some xx

      Delete
  4. I've just ordered myself a pair of floral boots a bit like these, didn't ever expect them to be something I fancied, but I really like these ones too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive always wanted some dm's but they are really expensive and so difficult to break in but these are a fab alternative xx

      Delete
  5. That Rubik cube bag is amazing! I'm a geek so I love stuff like that...even though I never could finish a Rubik cube! :) I'm glad you had a lovely day. Last year on my birthday I got married. I won't be able to better that any time soon :P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it?! I've never done one I used to pull them apart then put them back together! Xx

      Delete
  6. Wow someone's done well! Love it all, especially all the accessories (the Rubix Cube bag is AMAZING), and I love the fake DMs, too. I've always wanted a pair of their floral ones, but I've never bought any because of how expensive they are... but I'm loving the Primark dupes! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so grateful I never expected any if them :) they boots are very comfy too I'm really happy with them xx

      Delete
  7. Happy (belated) birthday sweet cheeks! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.