Wednesday 13 February 2013

Black and Orange

I was lucky enough to pick this cute little dress up from the swap last month, it was brought to the swap by Bettie. As soon as i tried it on i loved it the cut is great and it felt really cute on with a hint of casual.


Ive worn this dress several times since i picked it up from the swap its a great colour and its the comfiest dress I've ever worn! The dress was originally from Asos and is a size 26, it has an elasticated waist panel at the back which helps to create a waist. This dress also has pockets which is always a bonus!

P1013596
I told a joke while the hubby was taking the pictures
he didn't think it was that funny but i thought
it was!
I wore this to Rebecca's house on Saturday night, where i had a fabulous time and lots of yummy food and cakes.
I wore it with my Tesco leggings and cardigan which I've had for ages but its so comfy and fits so well that i can't bare to part with it. I also wore the lovely horse necklace that Beth gave to me for my birthday.

P1013600

This dress is just one of the reasons that i love clothes swaps i can't wait for the next one! They are a great day of meeting up with people, getting rid of your unwanted bits and finding some new gems to update your wardrobe.

P1013601

I hope your all having a great week :) thank you as always for stopping by and having a read.
XOXO

15 comments:

  1. What a fantastic colour, it really suits you! Love the horse necklace too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think it's the only orange thing I own xx

      Delete
  2. Gail's right - the colour really suits you! What a find. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really love it :) finding great stuff at the swaps is even better as it's free and everyone loves free clothes xx

      Delete
  3. Gail's right - the colour really does suit you. What a find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colour suits you perfectly. I love orange and black as a combo and my last post was all orange and black too, so snap! :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post you look fab your hair is amazing!! Xx

      Delete
  5. This is amazing! I'm so in love with the colour- it looks amazing on you! Great find! If you ask me, there should be more orange clothes! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) I really love the colour too yey for orange clothes xx

      Delete
  6. Great colour! lovely outfit! :) I want/ need that necklace!! in love is an understatement ha! :)
    Ash xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) it was a birthday present so I'm not sure where it's from sorry xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely colour, really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) it's such a cute dress I love it xx

      Delete
  8. The colour does really suit you and i'm a sucker for pockets :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. POCKETS! and poofy shoulder things! Love it! So Jels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.