Wednesday 17 April 2013

Gotta love a sale

A few weeks ago i popped into Evans for a nosey and spotted a few pieces from the Clements Ribeiro collection in the sale. I had tried this dress on several times but wasn't sure if it was very me i love the hints of lace but i don't have much in my wardrobe in this pattern or colour.

I tried it on again and decided for the £20 price tag I'd give it a go. I went for a size 24 as i found i needed to size up in most of the collection. The dress is really silky to the touch and come to my knees, i love the hint of lace on the sleeves and the chest.

P1014093


I really like this dress although its very different from my usual choices i think i would get too warm in this dress during the summer as i found it pretty warm to wear and the weather hasn't been that great.


P1014094

I wore this dress with tights and some Irregular Choice heels as i think the dress speaks for itself so you don't need many accessories.

P1014089

I cannot wait for the next collection to come out i have seen some pictures of the bloggers that are modelling for the campaign and they look great. I already have a few things on my wish list!
XOXO

13 comments:

  1. I loved this dress, sadly just didn't work for my body, but you fab, as always.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) I'm not 100% sold on it tbh but I think it kinda cute xx

      Delete
  2. Great find, the colours look fabulous on you! I've got this dress; the print is quite heavy and busy, so I tend to try and tone it down when accessorizing too. I usually size-down in the CL stuff and this one is a little restrictive over my bust but fine elsewhere. I like it, but it's not my favourite, not sure if it's the satin or the print...I preferred the blue/red print one that came out first that wasn't satin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that one too and agree it's much nicer and I prefer the fabric too xx

      Delete
  3. That print is amazing and you look lovely. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm not 100% sure about the dress I need to give it another try xx

      Delete
  5. I love this dress and would absolutely love to come and raid your wardrope :)

    www.weegillie.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this dress ages ago and haven't worn it. I got it online for the same price.

    I have to confess I haven't worn it but now I've seen you in it I'll give it a go this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a go I'm sure it'll look fab xx

      Delete
    2. I SO love this dress. You look fab in it. I wish I'd bought it when it was available. Could kick myself in the head!

      Delete
    3. they still had a few left in my local evans so if yours had the cr stuff in it might be worth a trip to see xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.