Wednesday 22 May 2013

Wedding Wear

It's that time of year again when  you start to get wedding invites through the door. As soon as i see an invite the one thing that springs to my mind is what am i going to wear?! then the planning of my outfit starts.
I like to wear something that shows my personality and that will be comfy to wear for the whole day but look great on the dance floor later.
I find the internet is the best place to look for wedding guest outfits as you can have several pages open and compare each one to make sure you have the perfect outfit.
I picked out a few of my favourite outfits from Kaleidoscope to share with you,


There are so many great dresses out there and you don't always have to search the wedding sections to find these many dresses can look great in a wedding setting.



I love floral or prints for weddings especially summer weddings but if you fancy something with a bit  more glitz and glamour then this sequin dress would be perfect.


Do you find it difficult to find that perfect outfit for a wedding?
XOXO








2 comments:

  1. I've got my perfect dress for weddings now, thankfully, because before that I'd panic buy and spend so much money for every wedding. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first three frocks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.