Saturday 17 August 2013

Second Times A Charm

Hello to all you lovelies i hope you are all well :) Today i thought I'd show you an outfit i wore yesterday. When the Clements Ribeiro holiday collection came out a few months ago i tried nearly everything on but only bought 2 tops and the swimsuit the rest of the collection just didn't seem a good fit for me.
Fast forward a few months and i was back in Evans, (i swear the staff think i sleep in the stock room!) and i was browsing the sale rails and saw that lots of the collection was heavily reduced. Now even though I'd already tried it all on and hadn't fallen in love i thought I'd give it another try. I picked up this dress which was reduced from £39.50 to £15, they only had an 18/20 left but i thought I'd give it a go and I'm so glad i did.

P1014722

I really love it! The first time i had tried on a 22/24 which looked really bad on me but i never thought to size down. This fits really well in the 18/20 on me and it still has room in it, the only downside of sizing down was that its quite short, this doesn't bother me but if you like to bend over maybe add some leggings or thick tight in the winter. 

P1014723

I think the green goes really well with my purple hair and i really loved the print. It was one of my favourites at the launch but getting the wrong size had put me off. 

P1014724

I think this is a fab bargain for £15, they only have a 14/16 online but they did have a few in the store near me so you might still find one in the sale rack.
The dress doesn't really have very much stretch but is really generous which is why the 18/20 was better for me. The material is also quite thick so better for cooler days.

P1014725

I hope you all have a lovely weekend :) 
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! It looks amazing on you. Definitely perfect with your new hair colour! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.