Monday 2 September 2013

Powerfit Rarr

Its been a while since my last post as I've been busy recovering from Leeds Festival (a sign of a good few days!) but I'm back with a good 'un for you today. I was contacted recently and asked if i would like to try one of the Scarlett & Jo powerfit dresses in leopard print of course this had me sold straight away!

As soon as i tried the dress on i loved it, it is one of those dresses that just makes you feel fabulous! 

P1014773

I was sent the dress in a 24 which i love the fit off, i think you would be ok just to go for your normal size if your happy with a more body con fit than i have here. The dress is available online here along with other prints and colours. 
The one thing i love about Scarlett & Jo is the price points, i think they are spot on and you always get great quality from them too. I have quite a few dresses from them which i love and this will be another to add to the collection.

P1014771

I think the dress speaks for itself so i kept the rest simple with black heels and just a little lipstick. I think this dress will be perfect for work with some pumps, then a quick change into heels and some colourful lipstick ready for the night.

P1014777

I really love this dress and think it would look amazing on everyone! The leopard print really makes the dress stand out and gives it a little extra oomph, this is definitely a dress that everyone should have in their wardrobe. 
You can unleash your wild side here or if your not addicted to leopard print like me you can get other colours here
XOXO

16 comments:

  1. Wow … awesome dress. You look fantastic. ♡

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot! I hear such great things about these dresses. Maybe it's time to give one a try. I know I've said it before but I'm going to say it again: I LOVE YOUR HAIR!
    Elle www.theellecurve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should they are fab! You would look great. Thank you it's now a more blue purple xx

      Delete
  3. Holy gorgeous lady, Batman! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! That's my favourite one of them all and I also love the black and teal one. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks stunning, love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, loving your hair too, it's a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I re dyed in now so it's a blue purple I love it! Xx

      Delete
  7. Whoa, gorgeous dress! I love your hair, lovely colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the faded colour too but I re dyed it now for plus north! Will I see you there? Xx

      Delete
    2. I will be there! Need to redye my hair for it too. :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.