Monday 21 October 2013

Busy Bee

I have been super busy over the last week or so which is why things had been quite over here, but its all been so much fun and i can't wait to share some of it with you in a few weeks time!
I don't have an outfit for you today, but there are plenty of new pieces in my wardrobes to show you. As I've been away from my lovely hubby for a few days has meant no photographer for me and I'm just no good at the old mirror pictures.
In between going from here to there i have managed to browse a few clothing websites so i thought I'd show you a few pieces that caught my eye.

Simply Be


I do love velvet and i love this short velvet skater dress available here.


OMG i am dying this dress is beautiful !!


I love this coat, i have so many faux furs already but this would be perfect for anyone wanting to add one to their collection.


This jumper looks so snugly and warm perfect for the winter!


It seems this is the swallow dress of this season, i have the previous ones that New Look have brought out but i think this might be my favourite.



Love these shorts but the sizing on asos can be crazy so i think I'll wait until they go into the sale.

I hope you have all had a great weekend and i will be back soon with an outfit post for you all !
XOXO




3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the velvet skater dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very intrigued about what you've been up to! Sounds exciting. I can see you in those tartan shorts, so hope you get hold of a pair soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That velvet dress is to die for! I loved the blue new look dress when I saw it online but then was underwhelmed when I tried it on...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.