Sunday 9 March 2014

Window Shopping

I haven't been feeling great over the last few days so there isn't an outfit post today but i thought i would show you what i have been lusting after.

Simply Be
Right now I'm a bit in love with jeans an i love these spot print ones!


This dress is so cute and perfect for the summer i could really see Lisa rocking this too.

I really love sequins and i think this sequin vest would be great on summer nights out dancing.

I love the ditsy print of these shorts and they are a bargain at £14.99.
I could really use some basic tops and i really like these boob tubes but first i need to find a good strapless bra! 

I have seen this Claire Richards dress on several bloggers and they all look amazing its such a great dress.

Having a giant soft spot for animal print i do love this biker style jacket.


Yes another pair of shorts i know, i definitely have a shorts obsession! 


Finally a little bit more leopard just to add to the mix, love the colours on this tshirt.


What are you lusting after at the minute?
XOXO










5 comments:

  1. I love your shorts obsession! It has given me the confidence to wear shorts outside the comfort of my house for the first time since I was 17 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's great! Shorts rule so glad your wearing them out and about now xx

      Delete
  2. I've got my eye on those boob tubes for myself, and that Claire Richards dress is amazing! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them but I need a good strapless bra first! It looks great on everyone I've seen it on I love her range but the jeans are still the winners for me xx

      Delete
  3. Love the shorts and the daisy print dress. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Sending hugs! Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.