Sunday 13 April 2014

Cocktails and Catch Ups

I met Lisa on Saturday for a browse around Meadowhall and a bit of a trying on session, i hadn't intended to buy much i just wanted some hair dye, as I'm sure you've all noticed my roots are bad and a black jersey midi skirt that didn't cost the earth. Ive seen some great ones but don't really want to spend £30 or so on it.
So what did i come away with ? I did get my hair dye and another tube of the amazing Bleach London hair mask, although i almost forgot it, i really should write a list! I also picked up these cute rings from H&M in the sale for £4.

Me and Lisa tried on a few things in New Look, although i didn't find anything that i loved so i didn't buy anything. How cute are me and Lisa as twinsies?!


I did strike it lucky in Primark though i got a jersey midi pencil skirt for £5 and the cutest acid wash pencil skirt for £7 along with the best tshirt ever its perfect.



Next up we went to Evans where i tried a few pieces on i did take some pictures but they didn't turn out that well apart from this one. This dress is from Scarlett & Jo and it was great fitting and even has shoulder pads. It was out of my budget for this shopping trip but hopefully i can get it another time.


Finally we finished the day off in TGI Fridays for a cocktail or four. The cocktails were so nice and the barman even made us one based on exactly what we liked in our drinks. Here are a few pictures of some of our drinks.




As always i had the best time with Lisa and i can't wait till we have our next night out I'm practising my dance moves as we speak ;)
I hope you all had a great weekend.
XOXO



1 comment:

  1. Love the rings and the pizza top! Brilliant! My older sister has just bought that Scarlett and Jo dress and I'm a bit jealous as it's gorgeous and looks amazing on her! You definitely need to get it soon because it looks fab on you, too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.