Monday 7 April 2014

Fabulous Fancy Dress

I was contacted recently by Jokers' Masquerade and asked if i would like to review something from the site. Now there are so many different choices so it did take me some time to narrow it down but i finally decided on this Land Girl Costume.

P4045613

I got the costume in a 2XL after looking at the size guide however i think the XL would have been a better fit. I'm going to shorten the straps on the top so the belt sits at my waist, i held it in place for the pictures but that caused a bit of bunching around the stomach. With a couple of stitches it will be perfect and it won't have the bunching at all.

P4045615

Jokers' Masquerade have a huge range of costumes for all price ranges and they do have plus size costumes too. I usually wear a 22 and this is a 2XL which on the website shows as a 24-26 and I'm sure it would easily fit that size, and if you measure outside the measurement guide for the 20-22 as i did then i would give the XL a try as i think that would have been perfect for me even though I'm larger than the measurements online.

P4045611

I really love this fancy dress outfit it came with the dungarees, white tshirt and bandanna and for only £21.98 you can't go wrong! They also have other 1940's costumes so if you have a vintage inspired fancy dress party the head over and have a look.

P4045618

It was super fun to give fancy dress a try as i haven't actually done fancy dress without using my own clothes in ages! So if you need something for a fancy dress event or party then i suggest you head over to Jokers' Masquerade where your bound to find something fabulous! 
Have you dressed up as one thing recently ?
XOXO 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that costume really suits you, and gives you a sexy 1940s look! There's also something about that outfit that says 'don't mess with me!' Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. recently bought this outfit myself and i love it. if you cross the straps over the back they fit a whole lot better. looking lovely, great landgirl outfit. ready for the wartime weekend at the GCR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.