Monday 14 July 2014

You Beauty Box

I thought I'd share with you my You Beauty box today. Now when this box first came one of my items was wrong but the team sorted it out super quick and sent me the right item a few days later so i have to say the customer services has been really good.


So what did i get, well my first choice was the L'oreal miss manga mascara. I'd wanted to try this but heard mixed reviews so i was happy to see it was an option in the box. I tried it when it first came and must say i wasn't bowled over. I found it quite dry and flaky however i have used it since and it hasn't been as bad. This has a rrp of £8.99 so its not the cheapest of mascaras, it's supposed to created mega  volume which i don't think it did. It's by no means the worst mascara i have ever tried but I'm not sure i would re purchase.


My second choice was Tan Organic Oil Arganic, this can be used to prolong tan and get an even fade. I'm sure you all know i don't fake tan so i haven't got this for to use with a fake tan, but i will be using it to moisturise my skin. I used this the day it came and i love it, it leaves you skin so soft and has a really fruity smell to it. The only downside to this for me is the price its rrp is £24.99 for 100 ml, if i found this cheaper or on offer wouldn't hesitate to buy it.


Finally i got my extra treats which were really good this month! I was sent Dove mens pro shave cream. Now the Mr doesn't shave but i have been having a few problems with shaving rash on my legs so i gave this a try and I'm really pleased with the results and it smells so good too. I was also sent a sample of Egyptin magic skin cream which I've yet to try and a sample of Agent Provocateur Fatale perfume which is quite a strong scent but i love it.


All that for £6.95 its amazing isn't it?! 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.