Friday 22 August 2014

Leeds Pride

Its been a few weeks since Leeds Pride but i wanted to share my outfit with you from the day. This whole outfit has come from New Look inspire. It was nice weather for Leeds Pride but as i had to set off at 8am that morning i took a jacket as i wasn't sure what it would be like later in the day.

P8105952

This jacket is a size 18 i had to size down by two sizes to get the fit that i wanted. If you want this to be a more oversized jacket then you could always go for your usual size. They had loads in store so if they don't have your size online you could always try your local New Look. 

P8105956

The jacket is really thin so you won't overheat in it and it you are going away and want to take a jacket this would be perfect. The jacket doesn't have any pockets which is a little disappointing but the cut and bright floral design more that make up for that.

P8105964

I wore my acid wash shorts which are no longer online and this cute leopard print vest i got last year. The short are a size 20, i had to size down to get them to be fitted due to the stretch material. These are really comfy they are made from the softest material ever! 

P8105959

The vest is a size 24 and is a good fit for me. It has a nice gold detail around the neckline which is what made me want it last year. I think the leopard and the floral from the blazer went really well together. I also wore a pair of bright pink pumps which i ended up having to throw away, i think i danced the soles right off!
I took lots of pictures on the day which you may have seen if you follow me on instagram if not and you want to follow me you can find me here.
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright floral print of the jacket and the combination with the leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the jacket, and as always you look amazing in shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at that jacket for ages wondering whether it would look mummsy or not, decidsion made, it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.