Thursday 19 February 2015

Birthday Love

It was my birthday a few weeks ago and i had the best few days! The Mr took me for burgers, shopping and treated me to my favourite fragrance then we relaxed at home which was lovely. A few days after my birthday me and Lisa went to Leeds for some drinks and lots of dancing.


Yes we take all the false lashes!

I wore a Simply Be swing dress I've had for a year or so with some black tights as it was super cold that night, it kept me warm walking to the bars but was a little warm for all the dancing that i did.
As always i had a wonderful night out with Lisa she is a wonderful dance partner and she always has emergency eyelash glue which came in super handy that night trust me!
I also wanted to show you the amazing gifts she gave me for my birthday i was truly spoilt. My birthday card had instructions and a little explanation for each gift it was such a thoughtful touch.


How amazing are the phone cases cats, pizza and burgers the best combos ever. There was other snacks too but i ate them before i even got chance to take these pictures.


Lisa knows how much i love nail polish and these colours are great, the Barry M is a fab two tone purple and bronze.

Lisa made me the glitter photo frame and put a picture of us on a recent night out in there too. The glitter bow is perfection and everyone needs a unicorn clutch right?!


The brooch is so me and the collar clips are amazing i think i might have done a rather large squee when i saw this. 
So a big thank you to Lisa for a fabulous day and for being the best dance partner ever.


XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Happy Bday, you hair is too cute like that! Lots of lovely pressies, those collar clips are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a good one this year! All of your presents are really lovely. Those collar clips are absolutely amazing *grabs at screen*, and you just can't go wrong with a unicorn bag! Or a Barry M nail polish!! I love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I looove the collar clips! Where are they from do you happen to know? I know it was a gift so maybe not haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.