Monday 20 April 2015

You Beauty

Just a super quick post tonight to share with you my You Beauty box this month. This months box was an organic box and to be honest there wasn't too much i wanted but as usual i managed to find something that i would use.
Here is this months box

My first choice was the age defy+ soft buff exfoliator, i have used this a few times and its really good, It leaves my skin super soft and it smells really clean and fresh too. This was a pretty small sample only 10ml but i was after a new face scrub so it made sense to get this as one of my options.


My other choice was the my little bees hand balm and lip balm duo. The lip balm is lovely really soft and it leaves your lips feeling fab not like some balms which can leave you feeling like you need to keep putting more on. This was definitely my favourite piece in the box. The hand balm leaves your hands soft but the lavender smell is so over powering it has put me off using it. I love the smell of lavender but this is just a little too strong for me.


Lastly my free samples, the flax seed stuff went straight in the bin i have no use for it at all! The fix me repairing serum looks good but i haven't used it yet so fingers crossed it leaves my skin feeling super soft!
I hope you all have a great week, i currently trying to get the green out of my hair but without much success so cross your fingers for me !
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.