Monday 18 May 2015

Secret Separates

This 'dress' always gets a lot of compliments and plenty of shocked faced when i tell them its actually a skirt and top worn together. These were bought ages ago from Evans when they did one of their collections with Clements Ribeiro. I wasn't getting much wear so i decided to move it into my work wardrobe and since then it been worn so much.

P5106405

Its really easy to throw on in a morning and look cute without any effort, just the way i like it when it comes to work wear! The skirt and top are made from a thin jersey material so they are both really light and keep you cool on warmer days too.

P5106408

I think moving this into my work wardrobe was a great idea because I've completely fallen back in love with it. The print is of gloves which i think is really unusual and the art itself reminds me of Roald Dahl books from when i was younger. As i bought this so long ago its no longer available to buy from Evans but i have seen loads of these on eBay if you wanted to get your hands on the skirt or top or maybe both like me.
I hope everyone has a great Monday and that your day goes super quick!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. That really does look like a dress, and it's super cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have realised this was a top and skirt if you hadn't said! You can barely tell. And I remember loving them when the collection came out, too. They look fab on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.