Sunday 10 May 2015

Wish List

Today's post is just a quick one to show you a few things that have been catching my eye recently.
I adore this perfume bottle from Asda, it would look beautiful on your dressing table.


I am totally in love with this sundress from Asda too.


Cute notebooks get me every time!

Fast food earrings? Yes please! 


I love maxi dresses and it this time of year that my collection always seems to expand!

I love to colour and find it super relaxing and i think i have found the perfect colouring book for me!


And this well just because i am...


Hope you all have a great weekend.
XOXO








1 comment:

  1. Great wish list! The perfume bottle is gorgeous, and so is the maxi dress. I really need more maxi dresses in my life. I can't resist cute notebooks, either, and I agree that colouring is so relaxing. I love the look of that colouring book; I'll have to check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.